Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Reality Show Idea

Todd: Survivor
By now, I'm certain that everyone out there has seen a reality show. There are so many good ones and so many bad ones. For me, though, it was what opened my eyes to the gay world. When I first saw Danny Roberts on Real World: New Orleans, I had my first glimpse into who I am. As I watched Richard Hatch and Todd Herzog win Survivor, I was happy for the gay triumph.
I am a big  fan of both Survivor and The Real World/Road Rules Challenges. I love the idea of people competing to win money by backstabbing. Hell, I don't really play any games without making alliances before hand. I like to win, myself.
Nick & Daniel: Project Runway
But I've had a great idea for a new twist. Survivor has tried many things, such as separating by age, gender, and race. Most worked well. I think there is a new level. Sexuality. I'd love to see a gay and lesbian tribe against a straight tribe. I think they would kick major ass. Almost all of the gay Survivors who came out on the show made very far in the game. The ones that were too afraid to come out to their teammates did not make it as far in the game. So, I think they could really do well.
Joshuah: Big Brother

Brandon: Survivor
Wes: Boy Meets Boy

Bobby: The Mole
Shane: Road Rules
Ryan: Fresh Meat
Also, I dream of a lot of reality show contestants coming together to do a show like the challenges. I'd love to see Survivors mixing with Real Worlders mixing with kids from Endurance. It would be very interesting to me. Here is another place where they (or even just Real World/Road Rules Challenges) can easily make a gay vs. straight game. I think it would be amazingly interesting to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment