Thursday, February 17, 2011

I Wanna Fly, I Wanna Drive, I Wanna Go

Question:
Where are all the guys that want to be in a relationship with someone? Why can I find an easy hook-up on any site on the net, but when it comes to finding a guy who wants to be in a committed relationship, there is no one?
Problem:
I mean, I want to prove to people that gay people aren't just promiscuous people. But more and more, it's hard for me to feel like that is true. Go to any gay site.
"Wanna hook up?"
"Top"
"Bottom"
"Have a boyfriend, but want something on the side."
So much other filth.
Not that I'm completely clean of hook-ups, but when we have Pride, are we really proud of all the hook-ups we've had? Do we get badges for the most guys we've fucked or had fuck us? No no.
Wonder:
Why do we want to hook-up so much?
Idea:
Many people are worried about their looks or think they are too old, so they don't think they can get a relationship, so they think maybe they should just hook-up.
Others think they are so hott that they deserve hook-ups all the time.
YES I KNOW:
Sex is hott and fun. But if we relax a bit, maybe we could have that with someone special. Isn't that the best sex.

Can we all see if we can change this?

For fun! Here are my types:



Pretty Boy

Geek (charming)

Skater Boy

Band Boy (Could Also be Geek)

Boy in the Band (Not Geek)

Sexy Guy

Not a Type, but Love Braces

Emo

Jocks

No comments:

Post a Comment