Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Three Person Love


To me, there's something about being gay that makes me feel so different from the straight world. I mean, there really is a difference in the two. But even more so, I think there are many things we can do differently than anyone else ever could. So, over the years I've developed the thought that it could be possible to have a larger relationship than just two people. Personally, I think three people can make a relationship work with each other. I know that probably sounds a little strange, and how can I even say that when I can't even grab onto one person, but honestly it really could work. Three people could really share love with each other. If one person didn't feel like sex that night, then there is a second chance. But also, there would be more of an income and more than just one person to back you up when you are hurt or angry or need someone to lean on. The only major downfall would be if one got jealous when the others were together. Or if someone started to get let out. But if all three really liked each other all the same, they would be able to make it work. Just a random idea of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment